Introduction
Hello, my name is LaBresha Gillyard and I am twenty-one years old. This year I am a junior here at BPCC. I am currently seeking my Associate's Degree and am majoring in the Communications field. After earning my associate's Degree, I hope to get my bachelor's Degree in Communications or Journalism. I am still debating what job I would like to have at the moment however, I am entertaining several possibilities.
I joined this course because I wanted to learn how to news write. I've always considered myself a strong writer and I've always enjoyed writing, so I figured that this would be a good course for me to try. I feel that if I master this course then I could potentially add news writing as a possible career choice. What I hope to gain from this course are essential news writing skills that will help me to go father in my communications/journalistic future career. I hope to also become a better and more well-rounded writer by taking this course.
I think that the field of Journalism is so important to society because it is responsible for keeping the public informed. Journalists and the information that they provide play a huge role in shaping people's opinions. Journalism is media and it is media that helps to keep people aware of what is currently happening. Journalists also help to ask the hard questions that the public has while holding people accountable for their actions. Journalists also go to the highest places and greatest lengths to deliver news to the world. Journalism is so important to society because without it the world be ignorant of the happenings that are occurring around them and they would be uniformed in the good and bad events in the world.
Comments
Post a Comment